Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Top 17 Lawyer & Law Songs

I compiled this list of lawyer and law songs. Be sure to add to the list if I have left any of your favorites out.

1. I fought the law - The Bobby Fuller Four
2. Lawyers, Guns, and Money - Warren Zevon
3. Breaking the Law - Judas Priest
4. One Million Lawyers - Tom Paxton
5. A Legal Matter - The Who
6. 99 Problems – Jay-Z
7. Hurricane – Bob Dylan
8. Better Get A Lawyer - The Cruel Sea
9. Against the Law - Billy Bragg & Wilco
10. My Attorney Bernie - Dave Frishberg
11. We Love Our Lawyers - Cibo Matto
12. Legal Man - Belle & Sebastian
13. Long Arm of the Law - Warren Zevon
14. I Stand Accused - Elvis Costello
15. Talk To My Lawyer - Chuck Brodsky
16. My Dad's a Lawyer - Geoff Berner's
17. Here Comes The Judge - Shorty Long And of course, if you need legal advice don't take advice from any of the above rock n roll artists. Instead, contact a local attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment